Things that amuse me at the movie:
1. The title of the movie 'The Day After Tomorrow' was translated literally to 'Lusa'
2. Al Gore and Dick Cheney (is it?) were the President and the VP of the United States. It's like they are trying to educate Bush on Kyoto Treaty (or is it Agreement?)
3. It was snowing in Delhi, where they had the United Nations talk on global warming
4. Watch out for Finding Nemo moments in this movie. Yep, Dennis Quaid relationship with his son in this movie, Sam is 'fishily' like that Pixar box office
5. If you wonder where Bilbo (Frodo's uncle in the LOTR) went to after they left Middle Earth, he's in this movie, as a professor monitoring the Artic and Northern Hemisphere current
6. The reverse legal immigration of Americans fleeing into Mexico when the southern part of the States have to be evacuated
7. That finally, after the new Ice Age, the First World-Third World relationship becomes better.
8. There's a dog named Buddha in this movie!
9. The whole facts about this movie remind me of this Letterman Late Night show where he asked this scientist in lab caot on how did he think about the movie, he yelled "Crap!"